Choice and Choosing
"You choose the life you live." That was one of the phrases I heard from a new self-help movement called the Landmark Forum.

It's a bit misleading for folks who don't understand what they mean by it. After all, there are such things as "acts of god", and such things as "other people" that would interfere with the life I'd like to live. Still, it advocates the pro-active stance of deciding what you want to be, how you want to get there, and when you want to get there. This is ground covered by 7 Habits, various Time Management seminars, and so on.

So what's different? I don't know, really. I am more than a little bit curious, but my current finances dictate not spending my disposable income at this time. Soon, though.

A Harvard Business School Case Study: Landmark Education Corporation: Selling a Paradigm Shift
“LEC’s technology… is intended to provide individuals and organizations with an insight into how to become more effective...” Harvard Business School published a case study that focuses on the history, curriculum, and results of Landmark Education’s programs.

Definitely food for thought.


No comments: