How'd You Find Me?
I dropped by the sitemeter page for this blog and found this link in the list of referrals. Apparently someone found my blog using the phrase "demands of the magdalo group" as the search string. I'm apparently ranked number 3 in that list.

The yahoo page links directly to one of my archived pages where I'd written about the Magdalo group. I went to the list of entry pages and found 2 out of the last 20 entry pages into my blog were that page... meaning that was the first page in my entire site that these folks went to.

Other interesting referral came from google with the search phrase "I'm sixteen - my webcam". Google put my site as the 6th one due to my rant on a phrase appearing in my spam list, and... well... here:
... Come and see me playing with myself live on my webcam. ... PVP Online is one of my fave
online comics ... never to walk with Edu Manzano, if I fail, if I'm sixteen..." ...


Agh... And another referral came from earthlink with the search phrase "8-page comic books". Other searches I've found include "teen titans battle blitz game on cartoon network", "alamat comics", "legend of the five rings RPG, John Wick".

I tend to be disturbingly close to the tops of these lists for some reason... the John Wick one in particular.

No comments: