Cranium Kings
Well, last Halloween saw a very late Cranium Championship. The teams were:
1) Red: Dean, Marco and myself
2) Green: DinoYu, Carl, Vin
3) Blue: Nikki, Jason and Charles

After two games, the first team were the undisputed champions.

Still, there were impressive performances all around... Carl had the impressive "Spank" clay figure, DinoYu pulled out an impressive "Two-Fu" triumph, and Jason hummed a mean tune! Charles, alas, caught some flack for not knowing certain songs... but then, it merely served to underline how old the rest of us are in comparison. He was only around 2 when "Born in the U.S.A." was out after all.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention Marco's exceptional dice-rolling skills! My God, in the second game, the Blue Team only missed one question and yet rolled terribly! Marco kept flying past the opposition in a single die roll.

I was too late to reach the Via Astris halloween party, but it's just as well I suppose. I was not awake enough to drive all that way and back.

No comments: