For my friend the BEDMAN
I don't know how you keep track of your comics and games, but you may wish to look at this. It's an ongoing column by a Game Store owner. The comments by readers are great too!

I've always been curious about your catalog, and I must say that even your comics don't benefit from proper merchandising, just cause I can barely see the titles on the new comics that you've got on the shelf. As for the covers, foh-geddaboutit. Perhaps we can embark on a back catalogue push one of these days... or embark on the endeavor to count all the back issues and old games in your stores and put 'em up on a website for local and international collectors...

... lets talk... I know with the talent that visits yer store we can whip up something in no time. It could probably even run on the computer you have in the store.

No comments: