More Non-Fiction Books
I've decided to expand my work on researching for the Hinirang RPG into just researching on the Philippines in general. I've dug up one of my old books, a decidedly "worker-oriented" work focusing on the land reform (or lack thereof) during the Aquino era: Philippines: Fire on the Rim

One of the things that struck me is how bloodlines and family really impact behavior and social dealings in general. Your name does carry weight, moreso with people who know nothing about you. Perhaps in game terms, you'd get an advantage / disadvantage rating for a specific name with specific groups of people.

New Comics
Thanks to Popit who sent me some Queen & Country books. Operation Blackwall, Operation Crystal Ball, and Declassified. Now I just need to get the 1st two TPBs...

No comments: