Rush Rush Plan Plan
I've finally gotten back into the habit of planning and scheduling everything I do. Including spending and all that goes with it (sorry Vin, I'm delaying some purchases). It's debatable that I'll be able to do everything - but I guess I'm more aware now of just how much can be achieved in a day... so I'm surviving. I hope to clear up my timetable and delegate more soon.

New Virus Strains
"Boss Dave" just told me there are next generation antibiotics that are being prescribed now because a batch of stubborn respiratory diseases that have been going around in recent years have been quite resistant to the old antibiotics. Yes, those stubborn flu attacks that last for weeks up to a month... are a new breed.

Taxi Ride
Taxi driver today was very pro-Lacson. Vehemently against GMA. Very Estrada too, which is odd given the stance of Lacson against Estrada and visa-versa. He believed FPJ should've been Lacson's VP.

GMA Everywhere
T-shirts. Billboards. Sidewalk signs. All thanking her for her work. An article by Alex Magno stating that she's got the right political machinery behind her, and marginalizing Roco...and FPJ. And all these "polls" showing her in the lead.

*Taas kilay* Right...

MAZINGO MAZINGO... MAZINGA Z!
I... have just listened to a CD with 18 tracks... all different versions of the theme song to Mazinger Z. Including a Las Vegas version, a jazzy version, and the piano and trumpet version. Cool, but a bit grating by the last one...

No comments: