Rings and Things

Never thought that buying a ring or having one made would be so complex! Not only do you have to get the size of the ring right, you also have to take into consideration the metal (yellow or white gold), the design (thick or thin, fancy, raised stone, embedded or whatever the correct terms are), and the stones too!

The final design I chose was similar to a lot of engagement rings I'd seen... the classic narrow band with a slightly raised stone. However, I also asked that the design I'd seen on some rings my Mom gave me be put in it... a line of teeny diamonds running down the center of the ring.

It turned out really nice, and I'm glad. It'll match the wedding ring designs too... hehe.

Turns out that was a consideration, since the traditional way of wearing engagement rings after you're married is to wear both the engagement ring and the wedding ring. In our case, I think that it's just going to be some added flexibility for my mahaw.

No comments: