Greetings All!

Sorry I've been away for so long!

Renewed interest in blogging? Perhaps. It's more of getting back into the discipline of typing and putting ideas down into words, phrases, sentences and paragraphs.

The subject matter of this blog will probably shift a wee bit. I'll be focused on my hobbies and other interests, less on the details of my personal life. I'll be shifting those stories and opinions elsewhere.

The promotion of Speculative Fiction (I'd argue for Phabulism! The Ph is for the Philippines, and the Fabulism is for the genre of writing!) is one of the primary goals of my friend Dean Alfar, and so I'll be talking a bit about my readings in that genre and perhaps some of the difficulties I'm encountering in making my own contributions to that body of work.

Comic books are another interest of mine, though I've begun focusing on collecting the TPBs rather than on the one-off issues so this may be rather rare.

Movies may be reviewed here as well, Role-playing games (settings & systems) along with musings on the industries that surround each one of these hobbies of mine will appear in this blog in the future.

Stay tuned, fearless readers!

No comments: