Busy Work

I really need to live healthier. This lack of exercise and inattention to proper eating habits and relative lack of sleep (at least I've got some semblance of control over that) is wearing away at me. I try to keep pumped up on vitamins and so on, but in the current heat wave it's more taxing than it used to be.

On top of that, work's been really stressful. I'm thankful that there's a lot of work to go around, but I'm really struggling to keep abreast of all the things I'm responsible for and still get work done. Someday I'll be able to live the dilettante's life, only doing things I feel like, but for now I gotta work.

Still, it's not so bad. I went through worse grinds before in my career, so I am thankful for the work.

1 comment:

Raein said...

Don't worry, you're sharing the plight of the majority in leading a sedentary life :P

Good luck with work and thanks for answering my question.