HELLBOY LIVES!
At this link, you can find all sorts of neat pictures and design sketches from the Hellboy movie! Keep yer eyes peeled for the pic of Hellboy hisself in alla his non-CGI glory.

Roleplaying Purity - An Analysis
The BASICS: The lower the percentage, the less pure you are. The higher your percentage, the closer you are to RPG virginity or ignorance.
Hacklust: Apparently, I'm 13.92% below the average for Hacklust, meaning I've been a very dangerous RPG combatant in my time. I take offense to the tagline though. I've always made time to make conversation even during massacres.
Sensitive Roleplaying: I'm only 9.06% below the average for this, meaning that I'm not that fanatic about my characters. But I do care about crafting their histories, personalities, quirks etc. Plus, I've taken the odd hit for not acting on player knowledge...
GM Experience: Er, 26.2% below the average? I thought I was a cushy GM. Benevolent and nice.
Systems Knowledge: Holy mackarel! I've got 33.61% on the average? Sheesh. Nobody else knows anything about most those games? *sob*
Livin' La Vida Dorka: Ah yes... only 8.23%. That must be my natural nerdiness giving me the extra push over everyone else. Just a little bit.

So over all I've got 21.6% less than the average. More impure than the average impure gamer. YEAH!

No comments: