MY LIFE AS A NOMAD
I've lived in many houses in all the years I've been alive. The first house I remember was in BF Homes, and that was already my 3rd house. Then we moved to Loyola Heights. Then to Greenhills West. Then to the U.S. where we stayed in San Mateo, then I left the house to live on-campus at 3 dorms (one per year), then lived in an apartment for one year. Then, back to San Mateo, then back to the Philippines. Because of K2 I ended up living in HK, SG, and KL for months at a time. Now I live with my grandmother (lola).

I guess that has some impact on you. A rolling stone gathers no moss?

I'm bad at keeping in touch with people. Perhaps it's an old, old habit that I've never really noticed. Times change, people change... move on.

Fortunately, I've got lots of good friends and family that've convinced me to cherish my time with them... to grow my roots a little at a time...

No comments: